At ConnectedView we take all spam issues very seriously.
You may not use CONNECTEDVIEW or DONORVIEW software or services to:
- send unsolicited email messages (a.k.a., “Spam”) to anyone without their permission;
- send unsolicited email messages to email addresses obtained from any purchased or harvested email lists in which the recipient did not expressly request to receive your email messages;
- send email messages that harass, embarrass, defame, abuse, threaten, are libelous or slanderous, or otherwise violate the legal rights of any individual, group, or organization;
- send email messages that contain or link to pornographic or sexually explicit content, racially or ethnically objectionable content, content that directly or indirectly promotes the use of any illegal substances, content that violates laws or regulations designed to protect minors, or other content deemed to be offensive or inappropriate by ConnectedView, LLC;
- send email that contains copyrighted material, including text, graphics (including trademarked material), software or other material protected by intellectual property law, for which you do not have authorization to reproduce, publish, or otherwise distribute;
- send email that contains a computer virus or other code or files that could damage, harm, or otherwise disrupt the operation of anyone else’s computer or storage device, or violate the privacy or security of any individual, group, or organization;
- perform or promote illegal activities such as starting or forwarding chain letters, illegal contests or promotions, or any other activity that is illegal;
- impersonate, use the name of (without expressed permission), or misrepresent any individual, group, or organization;
- violate any applicable governmental laws or regulations or perform any activity that would cause ConnectedView, LLC to violate any law, statute or regulation.
- allow a third party to use your CONNECTEDVIEW or DONORVIEW account and agree to indemnify and hold ConnectedView, LLC harmless from any damages or claims arising from such use by any third party.
- send any material that falls under the Michigan Child Protective Registry law.
- send any material that falls under the Utah Child Protective Registry law.
- Include subscribe/unsubscribe information provided by CONNECTEDVIEW or DONORVIEW in each message you send using CONNECTEDVIEW or DONORVIEW.
- honor in a timely manner all unsubscribe requests sent directly to you from those who elected not to use CONNECTEDVIEW’s or DONORVIEW's automated subscribe/unsubscribe features, regardless of how harsh or unpleasant the unsubscribe request may be
“No Spam” and Privacy Policies
Changes to this Policy
ConnectedView, LLC reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, effective upon making the modified provisions available on the CONNECTEDVIEW (ConnectedView.com) or DONORVIEW (DonorView.com) web site. Continued use of CONNECTEDVIEW or DONORVIEW after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. ConnectedView, LLC does not and will not assume any obligation to notify you of any changes to this Policy.